Announcement - German-Israel Youth exchange in April 2013
Discover the "Holy Land", new nice people to know, do sports together and have fun, of course, all this provides our youth exchange program. Israel means to visit history, politics and religion live and up close. The Regional and Urban Youth Sports, in cooperation with the association "Ra'anana eV", also offer the opportunity in 2013 for two weeks in the Israeli life and immerse yourself to experience a special youth exchange.
The Association for International Work in Sports "Ra'anana eV" looks so curious teens aged 16 to 21 years following the Youth Exchange Program:
Date: 23.03. - 07.04.2013
• Participants: There will be 14 German youths from Brandenburg an der Havel and environment
• Program: The German and Israeli youngsters spend the 14 days together in Israel in Ra'anana.
• The visiting sites in Israel are not yet know. Normally, take place usually trips to Jerusalem, Nazareth or to Tel Aviv. Another is communicated in the course of preparation. Partner organization in Israel is Hapoel Ra'anana (near Tel Aviv).
• Accommodation: The participants will be accommodated in host israelic families.
• Cost: The participation fee is € 450.00 per person. The following costs are included: preparation, flights, program, accommodation, Delegation shirt, accident and liability insurance + travel health insurance.
• Preparation Seminars (weekly): The preparation seminar is scheduled from 03/08 in place until 03/10/2013 in cooperation with the educational institution Gollwitz. In addition, we hold on another date in a preparatory school of Saldern evening for final arrangements before the trip. (Subject to change)
• The return meeting is expected to in the summer of 2013 in Brandenburg an der Havel. Participants should - depending on time and spatial possibilities - to schedule a return visit or participate in even considering move to act as a host family. (No mandatory provision and not an exclusion criterion!)
• The Youth Exchange is funded by the National Youth Plan (LJP). It is a joint project with the "School of Saldern Brandenburg an der Havel."
Please send your application until 01/23/2013 with the enclosed form and a digital passport photo to the firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to "Ra'anana eV" Attn: Niels Haberlandt, Karl-Sachs-Str.5, 14770 Brandenburg Havel.
0170/8586499 questions below. Participants will be fixed on 02/01/2013 at the latest.